Spalding Adjustable Height Referee Platform, 438-216
- Meets the New USAV 2.6 d Rule " The platform must be on a support and adjustable in height".
- Platform has three levels of adjustment with bottom telescoping legs to determine men's and women's height.
- Users height will determine level of platform height
- Top level 5'6" and shorter
- Mid level 5'7"-5'11"
- Lower level 6' and taller
- New standing platform dimensions have increased from 16.5"x21.75" to 22.5"x25.25" providing additional standing area.
- Slip resistant material on steps to improve footing.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed