Spalding One-Court Elite Steel Volleyball System, SES110
- Elite Steel Winch End Upright (438-291)
- Elite Steel Center Upright (438-292)
- Aramid Fiber 1M Net Package (434-214)
- Antennae package (408-048)
- Upright End Pads (SV210-E)
- High strength uprights made of 3" (76mm) O.D. steel for the highest level of competitive play.
- Navy blue powder coated uprights with chrome plated pistons.
- Improved pulley guard prevents cable misalignment.
- Spring-loaded pistons for easy adjustment regardless of competitive height.
- Adjusts from junior's, women's and men's height.
- Adjustable height worm hear winch designed to eliminate dangerous backlash and keeps net tight during intense play.
- Nylon leader strap for easy net attachment.
- Requires 3" floor sleeves sold separately.
- Warranty: poles and piston, ten-year; parts and winch, one-year.
- Meets all USAV, NCAA, NFHS and FIVB specifications.
- Official supplier to USAV and NFHS.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed