Ultrak T-200 Shot Clock
Each Ultrak T-200 includes two shot clock displays and one control console. Each shot clock display, which can be wall mounted or used with a standard tripod, is 10 inches wide by 9 1/2 tall with large 4 inch digits. Time can be counted down from up to 60 seconds and includes a loud beep at zero. The shot clocks are controlled by a two-button operation console that connects to shot clock displays via standard telephone cord for easy user modification.
• Shot clock display can be wall mounted or camera tripod mounted (not included)
• Includes control console with two LCD displays
• Shot clock display with four inch digits
• Displays are 10 inches wide by 9 1/2 inches high
• Countdown time can be set up to 60 seconds
• Alert sound when countdown reaches zero
• Two button operation
• Multiple shot clock displays can be linked together
• Battery operation
• All wires are standard phone cables, which allows for user modification
• One-year warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!