Bubba Elite Batting Cage
Players can take confident practice swings in this BIG BUBBA Elite Batting Cage, which keeps foul balls and missed pitches contained for player safety and easy cleanup. Dual observation platforms let coaches give direction and support to the batter while keeping them protected behind sturdy EHT netting. Foul balls are absorbed by ricochet padding and an extra baffle net, minimizing the chance of balls bouncing back toward a player. Portability and storage are made easy by the pneumatic tires and lockable dolly lift system, which let you quickly set up and break down the cage for training sessions.
- Allows players to safely work on cold zones and develop their swing
- 2 in. aluminum tubing and heavy-duty EHT netting resist wear and weather to maintain batting practice safety
- Dual observation platforms let coaches stand behind the batter and give direction
- Lockable dolly lift system and pneumatic tires roll easily on and off the field to make setting up BP easy
- 4 in. thick black thud pad absorbs impacts from passed or missed pitches
- Activity: Baseball
- Foldable Design: Yes
- Material: Aluminum, Nylon, Vinyl
- Product Height : 5.5 ft.
- Product Length: 13.5 ft.
- Product Weight: 555 lb.
- Product Width: 20 ft.
- Wheeled: Yes
Features include: dual coaches observation platforms
- 8.5"W x 18"H pneumatic tires
- Premium ricochet padding for most frame work
- Heavy duty 3.5mm weather-treated EHT netting w/extra 10' x 10' baffle net
- Nylon reinforced 18oz. vinyl skirt
- Black thud pad w/grommets (68"W x 52"H x 4"D pad size)
- Lockable dolly lift system for easy portability
- Unit is constructed of 2" heavy-wall aluminum tubing
- Collapses to 20'W x 13.5'D x 5.5'H.
- Interior cage dimensions: 18'W x 22'D x 12'H
- Shipping Weight: 555 lbs.
Ships by truck contact customer service for freight quote
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!