The i11.9 Incline Trainer has the design runners want, with the incline to boost calorie burn for those who prefer to walk. With an impressive 30% incline and -3% decline, users recruit more muscles, targeting their quads and glutes. The Incline Trainer is equipped with a high definition 10 inch (25.4 cm) touch display. 1-STEP™ Controls make this treadmill ideal for HIIT workouts and functional training.
Enjoy consistent performance and intense durability with this lift motor designed to run stronger and longer. The machine's narrowed drive dramatically extends the life of the walking deck.
Get real time data during the workout with ergonomically positioned, built-in EKG grips.
The reduced product width of the new Incline Trainer is smaller than previous models. This makes it easier for operators to have several Incline Trainers side by side.
Dimensions L x W x H in (cm) 80 x 34.8 x 76 in (203.2 x 88.3 x 193 cm)
Deck: 1 in (2.5 cm) Double-Sided, Cushioned Deck
Drive Motor: AC 5.0 HP Commercial Rear Drive Motor
- Set a Goal Workout Center (Time, Distance, Calories)
- 2 Preset Maps
- 2 Preset Competitions,
- 3 Preset HD Video Workout Apps
- 2 Preset Weight Loss Workout Apps
- Fitness Tests - Army, Navy, USMC, USAF, WFI, Bruce, Gerkin, PEB
- Digital Quick Decline Control -3%
- Digital Quick Incline Control 0-30%
- Digital Quick Speed Control 0-12 mph (0-19 km/h)