- Individual Sports
- Archery Bows
AMO (Archery Manufacturers’ Association) is a term used to describe the length of bows and strings.
AMO (Archery Manufacturers’ Association) is a term used to describe the length of bows and strings.
Please provide player's last name in the comment box upon check out. Numbers will be assigned by Coach Yocom.
Also, please provide player's shooter shirt and hoodie sizes in the same comment box. Thank you.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY - Robbins Sports Giveaways are open to legal residents of United States who are at least 18+ at the time of entry. Employees of Robbins Sports and other companies associated with the promotion of the Giveaway, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR - The Giveaway is sponsored by Robbins Sports, located at 722 Shepard Lane #104, Farmington, UT 84025 USA
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES - Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. GIVEAWAY PERIOD - The Giveaway begins and ends on the specified timeline on the individual page for each giveaway (MST). Entries that are submitted before or after the Giveaway Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Giveaway using any of the following methods: Online.
5. HOW TO ENTER - The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the methods outlined in the Giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Robbins Sports. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Robbins Sports. One entry allowed per individual; up to 5 entries allowed per household. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE DRAWING - On or about 11:59 PM EST of the deadline, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about 11:59 PM EST of the deadline. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION - The potential winners will be notified by Facebook, Instagram, email, mail or phone. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway.
8. PRIZES - Chosen Product Listed On The Giveaway Page. Prizes have no cash redemption value. Prizes must be claimed and redeemed within 6 weeks after receipt. After 6 weeks, the prize becomes void.
9. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU - By entering this Giveaway you understand that Robbins Sports, anyone acting on behalf of Robbins Sports, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS - In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Giveaway is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Giveaway and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys ) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Giveaway, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Giveaway, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Giveaway, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application the processing of entries application downloads or in any Giveaway -related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Giveaway or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. DISPUTES - THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Utahand United States, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Utah, United States, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Utah, United States
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google.