LITTLE LEAGUE® APPROVED.
Reduce the risk of serious injury to sliding players with this unique base designed for all ages. According to Rule 1.06 of the Little League® rule book, Beginning with the 2008 season, it has become mandatory that all leagues utilize bases that disengage their anchor.
- Bases release when the magnetic attraction between the base and magnetic fixture are overcome by excessive force from a short slide.
- 3 different plate sizes that bolt to the bottom of the base pan to adjust the holding strength of the base to the anchor.
- Base cover has a ribbed surface design to reduce the risk of slipping.
Durable rubber base cover and steel stanchion pan for excellent durability.
- Regulation size 15 x 15 x 3.
- Designed to fit all female style ground anchors, not included.
Complete Base - includes base cover, stanchion pan, ground insert and 3 interchangeable plates to adjust holding strength.
Note: Even bases designed to reduce sliding injuries are not a substitute for using proper sliding techniques