Revolution Club Exercise Cycle
- Biomedically efficient design. Adjustments in saddle height and fore-aft seat positioning allow for maximum total tension and force-generating capabilities as well as a neutral knee position.
- An excellent group cycling bike at an affordable price.
- Comes completely assembled with welded frame and handle bar.
- No other cycle is more solid or features more stable balance. Plus, the resistance system features oversized, center-pull brake pads controlled by a five position "click stop" lever located conveniently near the handlebar.
- With the Revolution Cycle’s Direct Drive you pedal both forward and backwards, with or without tension.
- There are no gears to strip.
- No chain to break.
- Not only is it vitually silent, but the fiber belt completely eliminates chain breakage- the biggest cause of health club cycle downtime.
- Measures 18" wide by 46" long.
- Weighs 96 lbs.
- Each cycle is shipped in its own carton (truck shipment only).
- Welded frame, no nuts and bolts, and each cycle comes with its own spare parts kit.
- Lifetime guarantee on frame, 1 year on parts!