Spalding Portable Basketball hoops provide an excellent solution for when you need to move your system around regularly. The 68454 takes it a step further by giving you a glass backboard making it one of very few consumer end portable systems that does. The 4 inch square pole on this system also makes it one of the most stable portable units in the market as most portable basketball goals have only a 3.5 inch round pole. The 40 gallon base on this system assures you great stability while players are at play.
Spalding Portable Basketball Hoops 54 inch Glass Backboard Goal System Features and Specs:
54 inch Glass Backboard
- 54 inch wide x 31 inch high, tempered glass backboard.
- Tempered glass measures 1/4 inches thick.
- Glass backboards provide a superior rebound when compared to acrylic or polycarbonate backboards.
- Four point welded Z-arm board mount provides increased stability and goal reinforcement.
- Comes with a backboard pad, providing enhanced safety for players and support for the backboard.
- 1" x 1" steel frame surrounds the backboard.
Pole and Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 4x4 inch, 3-piece square pole.
- Square poles provide greater stability compared to round poles.
- Pole is supported by a 4-strut mounting to the portable base.
- 40-gallon portable base can fill with sand or water to help stabilize the unit during play.
- Screw jack lift mechanism provides infinite height adjustments between 7.5 ft. and 10 ft.
Other Specs and Features
- Steel parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
- Product comes with a factory honored warranty.
- Product comes with an arena slam, breakaway rim and an all-weather net.
- Product weight: 208 lbs.
- Product Packaging Dimensions: 56.30" x 36.70" x 18.90".
Customers also viewed