While most every other consumer end basketball manufacturer does not produce a portable basketball hoop backboard larger than 54 inches, and certainly not made of glass, the Spalding model 74560 portable basketball system features a 60 inch glass backboard. Glass is a superior product to comparable backboard sizes made in acrylic or polycarbonate because glass provides you a better rebound comparable to what is used in a collegiate or even professional setting. The 60 inch backboard size gets you as close a regulation sized backboard as you can get in a portable system. The Pro-Image breakaway rim helps stand up to aggressive play.
Spalding Portable Basketball Hoops 74560 The Beast Features and Specs:
60 inch Glass Backboard
- 60 inch wide, tempered glass Backboard.
- 1/4 inch thick material.
- Glass provides a superior rebound compared to Acrylic, polycarbonate, or plastic backboards.
- 4-point, welded Z-arm backboard mounting.
- Heavy-duty steel frame with aluminum trim.
- Clearance from backboard to base: 2 feet.
- 5 Year Warranty on Backboard, 1 Year Warranty on Everything else.
Portable Base and Pole
- 55 Gallon Portable Base fills with sand or water for added stability.
- Filling the base with sand increases the weighted base by about 1 1/2 times the weight than if it was filled with water.
- Mulit-wheel casters provides better stability in moving the product around.
- 5 inch rectangular pole attaches to the base with 4 supports for great stability and rigidity than traditional portable basketball systems.
- Pole comes in 2 pieces.
- Screw in water level gauge base caps.
- The square pole on this system provides less wobble and more durability than a traditional 3.5 round pole on other systems.
- Powder coated on steel parts helps reduce rusting.
View Video of Spalding's The Beast Basketball System
Other Specs and Features
- Product comes with a Pro-Image, breakaway rim.
- Rim height is adjustable from 7.5 feet to 10 feet using as screw check lift, angled up the back of the system.
- Product weigh is about 345 lbs.
- The product ships in 3 boxes via an ltl carrier. This unit is delivered using a curbside deliver, which means the driver will require assistance unloading the product.
- This product generally ships out the next day from Alabama and takes about 1 week to receive.
Weights and Sizes of Delivery Cartons
- Carton 1- Weight: 85 lbs. Dimensions: 66 inches x 43 inches x 7 inches.
- Carton 2- Weight: 179 lbs. Dimensions: 71 inches x 39 inches x 8 inches.
- Carton 3- Weight: 81 lbs. Dimensions: 65 inches x 38 inches x 14 inches.
Shop Spalding Basketball Hoops on https://www.Spalding.com The only portable system of its size, this hoop gives you the stability of an in-ground, but with a wheeled base that makes it easy to move. The 60" glass backboard gives you the true rebound you'd find on the professional court. It has a sturdy steel rim that can handle fierce dunks and drives, and you can adjust the height of the rim to anywhere between 7.5 feet and the league-standard 10. This hoop gets its stability from a two-piece 5" square steel pole. It rests on a 55-gallon base equipped with 4 wheels, so you can move it down the driveway without having to tilt the whole system forward.
Spalding The B...Shop Spalding Basketball Hoops on https://www.Spalding.com Th...
Customers also viewed