Are you ready to start developing your game? The Ultimate Hybrid from Spalding is your next step to greatness. This system provides a large shooting space with its 54-inch wide backboard. This portable system is among the most stable in the market with its large base that can fill up with about 200-lbs of sand or gravel along with an additional 19 gallons of water inside the removable lid on the base.
In addition to the wait inside the base, the base is designed to allow further off-setting weight to be placed on top of the base. What does this mean to you? A super, stable shooting experience. More weight in the base means less movement in the system. This system includes a true breakaway rim with Spalding's Arena Slam rim. Order your Spalding basketball systems here.
- Dimensions: 54 inches wide x 32 inches high
- Backboard Frame: 1-inch steel
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Rigid arm assembly allows for extreme stability.
- Backboard Material: Acrylic (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: .17 inches
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 16" from front of pole to back of backboard.
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter). Uses a regulation size NBA basketball or smaller.
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Screw Jack Lift height adjuster by Spalding.
- Adjustment Details: One handed lift system for convenient adjusting. Allows for both children and adults to play.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in infinite increments.
Portable Base and Pole Specs:
- Portable base capacity: up to 200 lbs. of sand or gravel and an additional 19-gallon water capacity in the lid.
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately Part # 8809S
- Ground Sleeve: Not Applicable
- Anchor Kit: Not Applicable
- Portable base size: 32 gallons.
- Fill Material: Fill with water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side of most models for portability. About 50% of water may be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available through the manufacturer's customer service.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Footprint: The average portable base footprint is about: 4' deep, 2.5' wide, and 9 inches high.
- Warranty: 1-year Spalding warranty on Poles, Bases, Rims (and accompanying hardware) and 5-year warranty on backboard.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Customers also viewed