SH-VRA 3.5" Aluminum Power Volleyball System
Stackhouse Athletics has taken great strides in putting together for you the finest competition aluminum volleyball system on the market. This thick-wall aluminum 3.5" system will meet all of your needs for men's, women's and junior volleyball competition. Uprights designed to be compatible with floor plate dimensions of other manufacturers. Uprights powder coated black with net height pre-marked on silver powder coated insert. Inserts are easily raised and lowered with the assistance of an internal spring. Insert held in place using a heavy-duty chromed "T" handle. Fully adjustalbe lower net collar helps keep bottom rope on net secure. Easy-to-use worm gear winch uses a 2" wide strap to tighten net to official specifications and ensure no kinking of net cable. Competition-quality net meets all USVBA standards and uses steel top cable with steel tube dowels for end net tension.
• Special alloy reduces flex in end standards.
• Worm gear winch allows precise net tension.
• 2" net strap insures no kinking or binding of net cable.
• Standards are compatible with most manufacturers' floor plates.
• Black powder coat finish.
• Easy-to-use spring loaded net height adjuster with pre-marked height settings.
• Rubber bottom ensures protection of gym floor.
• Meets all USVBA standards.
• Complete system includes standards,net, net tension straps, and antennas (Referee stand and pad not included)
VRAEW - 3 1/2" Aluminum Power Volleyball End Standard with Winch
VRAVE - 3 1/2" Aluminum Power Volleyball End Standard without Winch
VCN - Power Volleyball Net, Steel Cable & Steel Tube Dowels
VNA-AL - Volleyball Net Antenna
VNT - Net Tension Straps
Available but not included:
VPAD - Volleyball Standard Pad
VTFC3S - 3" Stainless Steel Floor Plate & Sleeve
Now with FREE Ship