The Gear Pro-Tec line of Z-Cool shoulder pads feature moisture transfer technology that accelerates sweat evaporation, which is the key to body cooling and better performance. The Brock Foam padding used in Z-Cool shoulder pads serves 2 purposes: First, the waterproof foam beads allow for 3-D air circulation, which enhances evaporation. Second, the thousands of tiny foam beads used in the padding absorb energy by transferring the force of impact to each successive and surrounding beads thereby lessening the force transferred and absorbed by the body. The benefits of Z-Cool® technology provide athletes with an extra edge on the competition. A perfect combination of materials and engineering to cool the athlete’s body by wicking away perspiration and protect athletes with superior impact absorption. All featured in an ultra-light design that allows athletes at all levels to perform at their very best... in the very best.
Without question the lightest weight lineman pad in the game for OL/DL positions. Deep, open neck design offers greater range of motion and unrestricted lateral head movement. Super streamlined arch cut delivers unsurpassed shoulder and arm mobility. Recommended for Offense and Defense Linemem positions.
- Z-COOL® MOISTURE TRANSFER SYSTEM: Patent 7,168,104
- MOISTURE WICKING ANTI-MICROBIAL INTERIOR FABRIC
- INTEGRATED SAS-TEC PADDING WITHIN INTERIOR ARCH FOR ADDITIONAL SHOULDER IMPACT PROTECTION
- AC NOTCH-OUT WITH CRADLE PAD
- ADJUSTABLE DELTOID PAD SYSTEM
- FIXED CAP PAD
- Z-COOL® PLASTIC INNER ARCH DESIGN: Patent 7,168,104
- 1.5” BELTS WITH NON-CUT BUCKLES: Patent D543,488
- PRO-LOC EPAULET DESIGN
- RIGID PLASTIC STERNUM PROTECTION